- Our deeply nourishing solid lotion, complete with helichrysum and argan oils, works well for sensitive skin, dry elbows, rough feet and hands, cracked or irritated skin. It's great year-round throughout the seasons. Use in winter for wind damaged skin, in the summer for a fresh and clean scent that moisturizes, soothes and nourishes. It's also a wonderful moisturizer to apply after a bath. Unlike traditional lotions, it will simply melt as it is applied to your skin, absorbing quickly and sealing the moisture inside. The twist up container makes it travel friendly and because it is in solid form, no spills. Our active customers who run and bike love the solid lotions to help prevent the annoying and uncomfortable chafing all too common with these sports. Please keep these products out of the sun or hot car. Heat will cause product to melt, and sun can decrease freshness (however, will solidify again once placed in cool area).
- No mess, no water, all nutrients, long lasting.
- Our solid lotion is very concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
- Contains argan oil and is infused with calendula and helichrysum for maximum skin nourishing treatment.
- Infused with plant-based properties that are anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-fungal and antiseptic (soothing for athlete's foot, ringworm, and yes, for the men needing relief, it also soothes jock itch irritation).
- Shea and cocoa butter skin-soothing properties are absolutely great for soothing sore and/or burned skin.
SHEA NUT BUTTER***, SWEET ALMOND OIL*, BEESWAX*, ARGAN OIL*, COCOA BUTTER***, COCONUT OIL*, HELICHRYSUM ESSENTIAL OIL*, VITAMIN E OIL.
*USDA Certified Organic
** Fair Trade
Consistent with ALL of the products that Lovely Lady produces, our Solid Lotions are cleanly formulated with: NO sulfates, NO Parabens, NO Glutens, NO Phthalates, NO Petroleum, NO Preservatives, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Colors
Directions for Use
Just twist up the bar, apply directly to your skin, letting it melt and glide on as the bar warms up to your body temperature. Or you can rub directly in the palm of your hands, rubbing them together and then applying to affected areas. Just have fun with these waterless wonders for the skin.